Dorney as a Location
Dorney Court is perfectly suited for filming and photographic shoots. The House is unquestionably unique and both the interiors and exterior lend themselves as stunning backdrops suitable for a wide variety of requirements.
The interiors of the House are as beautiful as they are varied, from the Tudor baronial magnificence of the Great Hall and its minstrels’ gallery to the ornate subtlety of the Queen Anne Dining Room and much else besides.
Our longstanding experience of hosting production crews means we understand how things work and we are always flexible and practical when it comes to ensuring we offer a premium location at great value.
The Dorney Court Estate with its classic Tudor Manor House, gardens, woodland, outbuildings, stables, and farm provide diversity that is hard to find elsewhere so close to London and the major studios. Bray (7 miles), Pinewood (10 miles), Shepperton (19 miles), Ealing (20 miles), Riverside (22 miles) and Elstree (40 miles) are all within close proximity and none takes longer than 45 minutes to reach by car.
The diversity of the Estate is afforded further attraction by our ability to accommodate the largest units comfortably and by our array of convenient facilities.
Dorney Court has a wide range of facilities available to film and television crews.
- There is ample hard standing for unit vehicles around the House and 3-phase power if required.
- Choices are available to ensure the convenience and privacy of any unit base.
- The Coach House Barn can be used as office space or as might be required by the production.
- Dorney Court’s award-winning in-house caterers would be delighted to offer a variety of services to make your time on location as easy and comfortable as possible.
- Dorney Court Kitchen Garden has a delightful café and can arrange for tea and light refreshments.
- There is a guest cottage that sleeps 4 which can be made available to cast and/or crew.